Monday, October 12, 2009

Had KFC for lunch.

Taking ea other pic out of boredom.
After work I drove Kira to have supper.
Kinda nervous since I'm driving late at night and I'm freaking tired and sleepy.
I decided to order Lamb and she ordered spaghetti.
And had a pretty long chat.



Lol /facepalm while waiting for drinks to arrive.After shes back home, I rush back home since I'm driving my dad's car and it's already late.

And shyt had to happen, all the parking spot been occupied and the driver in front of me reverse his car pretty fast, I'm sure he is drunk since he is my neighbour. Maybe I'm careless or I'm to tired I reversed the car quickly for both of us to park at the parking spot below and......yeah it is what you would guessed....
Out of all cars, my car scratched the driver's mom car, a Myvi SE which parked at the back >.<

After I belanja this stupid girl, and I have to spend money to have his car painted the next day.

There goes another 2 rm50 notes, bye it's nice having you within 24 hour in my wallet, hope you have a safe journey into the mechanic wallet. /facepalm




Erm..hold on....what about my dad's car?


Here it is, I have to spend an hour polishing it. Thanks God that I didn't crash into their front bumper and lights or else I'm done for. Rm100 for a great lesson is alright I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment