Thursday, June 18, 2009

I had A&W for breakfast today, LOL.
My unwanted body fat won't go away if this continues on.
I'm being a good boy today for practicing my guitar.
Back then I have a friend who lend a classical guitar to me and I was wondering when the rusty strings might meet its end LOL.
Today I have a chat with friends.
I found out that 1 of my friend who I have known since primary school which is more than 10 years didn't invite me to outings lately as I know this through another friend.
Maybe he forgotten about me or maybe something else.
Either way, I'm cool with it though.
I've a chat with Khai just now.He is having fever, hope you will get well soon =)
And he told me someting which made me in "wide-mouth" face LOL.
No matter what you do, you have my support man, good luck with everything!
I've seen a guy who happen to be my classmate, into music and seems doing pretty well with his band.
I'm more like envy instead of jealous, it makes me kinda pumped up to do my best with my guitar, hope I'll get a band within this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment