Saturday, June 20, 2009

just for fun.

1.Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
Neck
2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Sucked, my bro woke me up when he was going out.
3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
Mun zai
4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Yes, I'm.
5.Will you ever donate blood?
No, unless emergency because I'll naturally faint.
6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Duh, definitely.
7.Do you want someone to be dead?
I want everyone to be dead, just kidding.
8.What does your last text message say?
Fuck off dude!!
9.What are u thinking right now?
To the toilet.
10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
Yes.
11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
6 am.
12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
R20.
13.Is someone on your mind right now?
Yes.
14.Who was the last person who text you?
Eu Sern.
TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...
1. Mun zai
2. Xin Yi
3. Eu Sern
4. Khai
5. Alson
6. James
7. Wilson
8. Rain
9. Ayumi
10. Alex
15. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
I dunno, soon with me? LOL
16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
Male
17. If no. 7 and and no. 1 get together, would it be a good?
Totally irrelated people.
18. What is no. 10 studying about?
Graduated if it is abt school/college wadsoever, besides that I don't know what he is into.
.19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
Recently.
20. Is no. 4 single?
I think so.
21.Say something about no. 2.
She is hot and someone with good manners. Good at guitar n singing too.
22.What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?
No way, man.
23.Describe no. 9.
I'm a fan of her.
24. What will you do if no. 6 and no. 7 fight?
They will get over it as they are good friends, have fun fighting.
25. Do you like 8?
No, I like 2. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment