Sunday, July 19, 2009

Went out with grandpa since he bought a new car, the car pretty ok I guess.

I drove my dad car to his house along with my parents n bro.

My grandparents like in shock to see me driving since they didn't know I just got my license quite recent.

We had our lunch at Pizza Hut, but the services were pretty bad, after we finished our meal we decided to walk around while my mom head to the super mart.

I did a fatal mistake for going to the toy department to look for any new gundam models.

I seen a pretty decent gundam but it costs RM90 Lol.

I've been thinking whether I should buy it or not. After giving it a thought for ard 10 minutes, I decided not to buy >< Then my bro & I head to the shop the check out some short pants and I finally bought the belt which I've seen it in the shop last week I think.

Hahaha, what a cute belt, man.

I think it looks good on my white short pants.

Then we rushed to the super mart to look for our mom.

Resupplied some alcohol beverages and I saw a Jack Daniels inside the cupboard !

I really really, definitely, must, have to, no matter what, going to buy it on my next paid salary.

I finished up alot of money in the bank, left only money for me to eat for the next 2 months plus, I guess I had to stop spending money for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment