Monday, July 13, 2009

Woke up at 6 o clock in the morning, was having a dream.
What I was dreaming about is that I am dating a girl from my primary school, lol wth man.
The most ironic thing is that I don't feel strange or akward, it's like we are meant to be together.
1 thing that I'm very sure of, we won't last long even if the dream is a reality because I'm not used to this type of girl, not that she sucks or what but...yeah.
After spending time on things above, I realize that I have driving test in the morning.
Seriously I don't like to wait for too long, it's pretty hot and I'm sweating like mad, LOL.
I think most of them failed because of the car, maybe they didn't test the car while waiting.
There this aunty, she reached the top but her wheels are not on the line.
Then the the person in charge decided to give her another chance to reverse the car and try again, but she just reverse the car slightly and move forward which is incorrect.
After that she reverse til behind the line and try again but her car repeatly moving fast and slowing down until the car broke down, I was behind her and I'm like "Jesus christ!"
While waiting there almost half of them are changing the gears without stepping on the clutch and it made a "screech" sound which is pretty annoying for those who are still waiting for their turn.
I passed the parking and the others without much problem, but I got a new bad habit which is when I waited for too long, I will step the brake repeatly to annoy someone behind me which made that guy rub his eyes LOL. sory my bad.
Then there comes the last part which I have to drive on the road, oh man the JPJ woman which is a Malay is sooooooo asdfghjklqwertyuiopzxcvbnm.
Ok, she scolded me before I had my first corner, and keep on until I finish the ride.

"WHY DID YOU SLOW DOWN WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO CORNER"
(If I don't slow down, you will step on the brake too right?)

"READY YOUR SIGNAL RIGHT NOW"
(it is still freaking far)

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE USE OF BRAKE?"
(I suggest you to have a brake somewhere in your mouth)

"DO YOU CHINESE KNOW HOW TO LISTEN TO MALAY LANGUANGE"
(I bet you failed your BM paper in the school)

"I CAN'T STAND YOU CHINESE DRIVER, IT MAKES ME SICK"
(your makeup phailed, I didn't bother to look at you)

"ARE YOU A GIRL OR BOY?"
(Regret being well mannered, and my hair look girlish to ppl like them)

That's what she said, there are more actually, but ...meh.
Back home, I lie to my parents that I failed.
My mom is too smart and won't easily be tricked and just frown her face.
But my dad really believe me LOL.
Well that's all for today, the length gonna end up as examination paper if i keep on writing.
p/s : I'm currently addicted to soya bean LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment