Monday, April 12, 2010

Last Thursday was both baby and mine's offday so we had a movie called "Date Night" and it was dam entertaining. It is fun that we get to cuddle up inside since it is so god damn cold. After that we head to Starbucks to get our fav Mocha fraps and get ourselves a newspaper to read plus crapping while it rains outside, what's better than this.
We had dinner afterwards at Mc D along with Ella and Max. After awhile we seen Aisyah and her family heading towards KFC, we decided to drop by to say hi but changed our mind after we saw her mom was around too.

Seriously I wish that I can post pic along but I couldn't since my phone's camera sucks core and my bluetooth spoilt and great...now what?
Baby was abit upset on our first month anniversary because of me being an idiot but lucky I got a trump card up my sleeve LOL so after much talking in the car I gave her the Glee CD and she screamed in the car, god she was so excited and happy. Thanks for being so understanding, caring and loving. Happy 1st month anniversary baby, I love you. =)

Sum & Sera forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment