Friday, April 16, 2010

Had my day off with baby on Thursday, it is funny that I always blog about Thursday ignore the others. Haha. Went to fetch baby at 12 and we kicked some asses at Mines.
Went to check out the movie but realize that we watched all of them so none of them worth watching again...waste of money anyway so we decided to have our lunch at Kenny Roger's.
After that we walked around and baby bought herself a earphone that look like candy, pretty cool and the owner of the shop is so god damn funny, he looks like mixed and somehow look like those actor in some kick ass movie but he speak cantonese so I think it is so funny that i laughed my ass off afterwards. He was trying to jump off from the building and I asked what's wrong and he told me that he can't stand his idiot workers. Afterward I bought a armband, Max bought it for RM20 and I got it for only RM15 or to be precise I bargained so I got RM13 instead...hahaha sucker Max xD.
We head to Jusco after that to look for Ella and have drinks at Starbucks. It is fun to read newspaper and magazines together and cuddle up together. We even capture picture and record video of each other.
After that baby told me to close my eyes, and....OMG she got me a watch which she told me she promised to get me 1 after she got her salary. Thanks so much baby...love the watch so much...even you didn't mention the price I knew it is expensive but thanks alot anyway =)
Love you baby Sera <3

No comments:

Post a Comment