Friday, May 14, 2010

Its been way too long since the last time i blogged, been watching movies every week with baby, its fun to watch a single movie every week instead of watching them all at once or it will kill the fun of catching movies once in a while. Watched The Losers, Iron Man 2, The Crazies and lots more but we didn't get to watch Ip Man 2....and its funny how baby and the others pronounced it as I-P Man... Iron Man's brother? I don't know xD

My baby Sera is sooooo pity...she got chicken pox since like..last week?
Must be itchy like fuck if you ask me even I haven't got it yet, hopefully not now though.
Hope it will get healed as soon as possible, had a drink with baby just now, she shouldn't be out but it's hard not to see each other. >.<

That's all for now ~ (kinda lazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment