Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Had breakfast with baby yesterday and we goes to Carefour after that to get aquarium and some fishes. After I fetch baby to work, I drove to Max's house. His house quite nice, at Puncak Perdana and we exchanged a few old pants which we couldn't wear anymore. (He is getting fat and I'm the opposite) Lol.
After finishing stuff, he visited my house and we head to my grandpa's house to burn his garbage and polish our car.
Had dinner and head to Jusco to look for Sera dear.
I gave her a chocolate flower that I got on the way there.
She was suprised and thanked me. A kiss followed and I'm shocked LoL.
At our usual hanging place, she took my wallet and gave me back, so I just opened it to check and I found out there are something inside it. I opened it to found out that it is a necklace with our name engraved on it. I'm madly deeply in love with my baby. Thanks alot !
Max arrived afterward and in a bad mood because he just met with Suzanne.
Keep complaining for a awhile and to be true this is the first time me and baby to see he got so mad. Well most pampered girl from rich family are pretty stuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment