Thursday, March 11, 2010

Something great happened on Tuesday night.
We had a little chat while looking at our usual night scenery.
I finally decided to take the first move and I guess I got the timing right.
Kinda suprised at first tho.
The second night, she kissed me back. Superb feel I must say.. lol
Hope our relation will get better & better.

Recently theres lotsa work at my working place. Paper work can be fun and annoying at the same time but I guess things can be turned to easy by having a bit of teamwork. I feel kind of 'sucessful' to be able to organize the staff to complete all the work. I hate to say it myself but I think I'm better than the supervisor and assistant at this part.
Not that I would say they are imcompetent, to be honest they have alot of strong points as well.
We cover each other back, guess that's what made us a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment