Thursday, March 18, 2010

We went to have a chat at a cafe yesterday, after that we did some crazy thing and end up getting chased by a patrol car. Damn panic and exciting at the same time.
Back home, Sera smsed me and said we shouldn't do that again.

Today I'm having morning shift again, with Aisyah. She is so darnnnnnnn cute can?
Seriously I enjoy working with all the staff excluding that fake bitch which ''related'' to our upper ppl. I miss Max so much, hes coming back to work after school holidays finished.

Sera and Ella had a plan to go on a vacation.
I'm joining no matter what LOL.
but I need a guy to accompany me or else it would be boring since Sera and me won't be sharing the room and I'm afraid of ghost.
Had a chat with them at Newtown.
I get the feelings that the relationship between Sera & I got better and still growing.
Ilu, Sera. =)

Off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment