Sunday, August 9, 2009

Argh, I'm so tired yet I wanna blog before I sleep.
I had the highest sales for ytd and today.
Pretty good for a new kid like me, heh.
The workmates there are good to me.
Especially the girls, all of them treat me like little brother, since I'm the second youngest there besides Kira.
That idiot Kira didn't work today, felt like something missing.
She is working tml, I'm sure we will crap like hell when there are no customers around.
Argh, I'm trying hard to save money for something I wanna do.
I use below RM7 a day which includes meals and transport fees.
At least I didn't starve myself which is normal I guess.
I met a girl customer today, she is like my type of dream girl (she is 18 years old).
She came here today with her mom and she bought a pink colour bag.
I had a long chat with her mom while she was in the fitting room.
She told me that her daughter is a very innocent type of girl and even got preached by a manager when she was interviewing for a part time job.
Well, there are alot of disadvantages for being like that and not knowing how cruel and harsh the world can be but at least she is better than those blondy girls that took everything for granted.
I learnt alot of things in this few days, even experienced falling from the ladder Lol.
Seriously thinking, I won't be working here for very long yet I'm not sure I will go back to the old path or maybe a new one, I'll just do my best.
I'll continue blogging tml, darn sleepy already. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment