Saturday, August 15, 2009

Had a haircut today, weeeeeeeeeee.
Yesterday sucked man, a negro and a chinese woman (couple) went into our shop.
Then the guy wanna try out the short pants, then they both went into the fitting room together for more than 10 minutes.
I expected what they were doing inside, after they fucked off from the shop, I went in to sweep before going home and I found out there is a wet tissues inside, seriously I won't be disturbed if I'm not the 1 sweeping the floor for that day.
Why the hell they choose to get aroused in a fitting room, just fuck at some public toilet for gods sake.
It's fun, we will be listening to Linkin Park songs in the shop for whole day if the supervisor not around.We just blast the music, hella fun.
I found out something that day, I'm stupid for not being able to know how much she suffered.
I still asked her that why she didn't continue her piano lesson, what a stupid question.
She covered "it" so I wouldn't noticed.
I'm such a fool.
I had a chat with Mun Zai today, he didn't change much...pretty much the same.
I think he'll look for me next week.
I can't afford gibson >.< maybe i should go for epiphone instead for my wishlist, money wise =3

No comments:

Post a Comment