Monday, August 3, 2009

Gonna start working back soon,
The main thing I'm excited is not money and job issues but because I will get thin damn fast!
(I keep gaining weights for being at home.)
I still remember I lose 10 KG under a month plus like that.
Since I've break time for this job, I can really eat like normal, I still remember my previous job I don't even have time to eat or drink water.
There are a few times I had only Milo for breakfast and lasted til 11 p.m.
All my stylist friends have gastric, even the food on the table at the dining room, we couldn't eat most of the time.
I lose my weight quicker than the time I worked as a promoter.
Still remember I had gastric til fainted when I'm off from work.
But most of all, hope to get along with colleagues altho I expected that there will be alot "38" ppl.
Well, good luck to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment