Friday, August 28, 2009

I finally being able to meet her, was so excited Lol.
Gonna get my money like sooooooooooon,
but I'm having real bad sore throat right now.
I realize I have to work on Monday as well, wad a mistake >.<
Oh ya, I met the couple that used to come, we had a great talk and we get to shake each other hand Lol. He is from SA and lived in NY for a decade something.
I agreed on what he said abt our country.
I met Nicholas yesterday too, he got a funny hair right now xD
But I assumed that he does still talk cock.
And Penny called my name yesterday from behind, for that moment I was like "OMG, who called me by my last name?" I was stopped on track ahaha.
It is nice that we can get along now, it was kinda akward at first.
That'sssssssssssss for all now.
(now I think I'm having fever) (-_-"')

No comments:

Post a Comment