Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Had some fun today at work.
Been so damn tired, didn't get to off from work for 2 weeks edy.
Working more than 10 hours everyday without any day to rest is really exhausting.
Yesterday got a customer who came here before to buy a bag.
In the crowd of customers I heard someone saying "Excuse me?"
She said that and asked me whether I still rmb abt her or not. Of course I did remember her, how can I not remember such a lady who captivated me from our last meeting.
She talks in a low voice and her face shows that she look kinda fragile.
I still remember that she has a tattoo at her back, if I'm not mistaken she has to be a college student. She wore a beanie and lens that day, this is the first time I've seen a girl look so dam good with a beanie.
Seriously I've a thing for bad girl type, cute types are a turn off for me Lol.
Lately I've been getting alot of rumour since I've been hanging out with different girls.
I always come and go home together with Kira, even sometimes we come with our parents car.
Today I had to fetch Chloe home. On our way outside, we met a girl who work next to our shop.
I think ppl might misunderstood me for being a playboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment