Saturday, September 12, 2009

Omg, I'm so freaking tired today.
Been sick for 2 weeks edy, flu and sore throat.
I've been avoiding fried foods and oily stuff but still it didn't change for better.
I fainted for awhile in the store room, too dam tired edy..had to work full shift and so freaking lots of people. Had to climb up and down the whole day.
Kira had a haircut today, kinda matured and funny at the same time, Lolz
I seen a guy which used to be my classmate during Form 4~5.
I think he didn't recognize me or something, he just glare at me with his fuck face, it's like a person juz eaten a piece of shyt from the roadside, rofl.
This few days we compete like crazy for sales.
Today Ereen top again -.-
Altho she left at 6, she still the highest.
Ereen ~ 1.4k+
Me ~ 1.4k+
Kira ~ 1.4k+
Candy 1k+
Dila 1k+
She is sooo god damn good at stealing our customers.
I hope overall for this month I can get top sales, had to compete with soh poh Kira for the end of the month since the others gonna balik kampung.
Oh ya, I bought a checker skinny pant and a new shoes, gonna upload if I have the time.
That's all for the time being. =3

No comments:

Post a Comment