Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yeah, I wore my new shoe today xDD.

Today Kira and Ereen had a fight, I was going to break and when I'm back from the toilet, both of them fighting in the storeroom and the supervisor had to break them off. My KFC waiting for me til it became cold. Then they keep explaining why they quarrel and stuff, after that she start complaining his gf and stuff, but she includes other ppl including me that seen his gf skipping work wth.

Want raya edy still so much trouble, really gg.

Everyday keep stealing our customers, this long awaited day finally came, go and have a god damn preaching!! =3


Seriously all my jobs taught me that ppl are realistic and most of them are wearing a mask in public. It's like they are even capable to deceive themselves. Sometimes I wonder when did they thrown themselves away.

Seriously I just wanna save enough money to get a car and get the f**k out of here.




This balloon is sooooooo dam funny, Aizat used it to punch as if it is our supervisor.
He tie a rop and keep punching it forward when it returns to his fist. xD
Enough shyts for today. =33

No comments:

Post a Comment