Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Woah, didn't update my blog for so long.
Well let's get a quick review on what happened last week.
It's been a week since all of the part timer started to work, I fetch Chloe home on her last day.
Then my bro was here too, so she asked "Omg, is that ....."
Then she said she knew my bro.
Me: My bro handsome right, but she got a gf edy, so too bad for you.
Chloe: No, you are better.
Me: Today is your last day, no need to sweet talk me, I'm not buying your compliments.
Both: Lol.
Seriously we had alot of fun for that week, no particular big fights or something.
All of us had ice-cream together while rotting in the shop together.

Creepy quiet on Monday, no customers at all.
All of us just sit there and rot.
Then that Kenny told us to tidy up the shop, and I get a elec shock from the lamp when I'm arranging stuff.
Then I get to meet a few person from some kind of academy asking me wanna get courses from them and stuff, had a pretty long chat.

I finally get to break from work yesterday and I got a phone call in the morning from Aizat.
He told me Kenny asked me to come to work, crazy right? I didn't off for 2 dam weeks edy.
It is not like they will giv me an off day for this week.
That guy really sucks big time. Lousy supervisor.
I bet he prepared something for me to do today since he had to do full yesterday.(revenge?-_-")

No comments:

Post a Comment