Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another "not so fun" day.
I guess working still the best when you dont have transport to get ur ass to any mall or to get some fun outside.
Recently I keep saying and thinking of this word, [ W H Y ]
Yes, why? I don't know, I keep asking myself and the others "Why?"
Guess I'm pretty crazy lately, guess thats something to do with aging sign Lol.

Oh ya, went to play basketball today, after app 10 minutes, a couple of indian fags (sorry none racism intended) play football on the basketball court.
I'm like "What the hell, this is not futsal man."
and they even move our bags and bottles away.
Then I asked the guy that moved our stuff,

Me: Apa you buat?
Ass: *stares*
Me: You tak nampak I datang sini main dulu?
Ass: Kita mau main bola la.
Me: You seminggu main sini berapa kali?
Ass: Sekali saja la. (Obviously lying, I see them everyday)
Me: Saya sudah lama tak main, so macam mana sekarang?
Ass: *Kept quite and moves away*

After a couple minutes they move to the field to play.
Freaking fags, older than us but being idiots , no wonder they stay at the bottom for their whole life.
If they kick their ball and kena me, I'm gonna freaking break their legs for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment