Monday, November 23, 2009

Kenny taught me how to use the cashier and told me that soon I gonna open the shop or close it myself. Seriously he and Tiger are using us like pawns only. Reality is a cruel thing. I heard Tiger would be in the shop almost everyday to 'jaga' us. Today she preach preach preach until I have to go home late an hour. Most of them complain about Kenny but I just keep quiet because it is useless no matter what you said, you will just get bang by them back so why bother?

I wasn't able to patch things up with 1 of my friend.
Recently she never sms me or ajak me to makan with her.
I think she not interested in me or maybe worse, she hate me.
It is weird and akward when we eat together along with other friends.
It seems we grew even apart from each other.
Mainly I think it is my fault because I provoke her to debate over our personalities and why we couldn't get along.
She told me her personality got problem and stuff but I can't find any reason why she keep trying to avoid me and give me less attention even as a friend.
Now I really regret that I told her that I got a crush on her.
We were trying to be the old us but problem seems getting worse and worse.
I told her that I don't know what she is thinking in her mind and she told me the same thing.
What really makes me sad is that we can't get back to the time when we are so passionate to know and care for each other.
I don't want to bother her with sms or invite her to eat together because I'm afraid she would think I'm obsessed with her or desperate.

Maybe because I couldn't meet her requirement, she wouldn't open the door for me to understand her better.
No matter how hard you try or care for a person, it doesn't go the way you want it to.
The feelings of failure and anger are killing me...I don't know who I can turn to..

No comments:

Post a Comment