Thursday, November 12, 2009


Whee nice movie, I watch til very kan jiong for this show with Lyvian.
We bought the tickets a day before the show.
Adam called me to get the tickets but too late ady been full.
Very happy because I get to watch with Lyvian, hope we can get to watch movie again.
Kenny today suddenly came into the shop, off day also want to come back and scold us.
We been discussing what to do since 1 of our colleague atm card been stolen.
Seriously ppl nowadays can steal almost anything.
Recently working with Kenny very stress le I dunno why?
If I same shift with him I confirm lost all my mood.
It is because every night I have to sapu the whole damn shop !
Then need to count best buy shirts, got few hundreds omg.
Sometimes tak sempat to finish also.
He very smart, hired his girlfriend to work with him but nv work at all, waste company salary and made us to do more work.
Stress stress stress alot alot alot of of of many many many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment