Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lotsa people gonna quit working at my work place.
I think its gonna left only 2 of the old staff including me since Kenny going to Malacca.
Hope no dumbasses joining or else I gonna go away.
Recently I saved some of my posts as draft and not posting it since it is sensitive at the current situation I'm in.
I can't wait for my Myviiiiiiii.
I wanna drive whole day when I get it.
Bang some music along on the way xD

Recent weeks I've been thinking about a friend all the time. (sorry, no name are inserted)
I can't let her out of my mind and I've been thinking about her 24/7.
I even stupidly confessed to her which I think it is too early since we didn't know each other for very long.
She told me that we should think of what's in present as a friend and let it flow slowly and takes time to know each other better.
But seriously I think she's interested in me as a friend only by the way she treats me.
Sometimes she's like giving me a hint and sometimes a cold shoulder and now I'm all messed up inside.

I think I need an appointment with the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment