Friday, November 27, 2009


Went to cinema on Friday after work for this show.
Seriously this show damn nice man, but less fighting compared to the previous 1 >.<
Watched with Kira, Candy, Yumi and Wei Hao.
Lucky Wei Hao here, or else I'm gonna be a bad boy with 3 pretty girls.
I shared my "kinda big sweater" with Yumi and we had fun cuddling under it.
She lay her head on my shoulder and it is like soooo warm.
After that Candy's ex-bf fetch us go yum cha.
Freaking driving speed can?
Candy get used to it already I guess, for Kira...she doesn't afraid of death 1 and for me obviously I'm enjoying it because I used to enjoy Nicholas fast ride.
After that we fetch Yumi home first, OMG her house and the other houses around are so GIGANTIC. Then she brought her dog for us to take a look. Then we realize her parents was observing us from window above without light on, 1 of us thought it was ghost HAHAHA.
I kissed her on the cheek before she returns home, hope her parents didn't seen that.
.
-Saturday-


Went to Nike to visit Kenneth, but hes in a bad mood and his friend keep calling him to cool down. So I didn't bother to talk to him and go back to work. Everyone in the shop are having alot of arguments same as us. Probably of the feng shui of the shop, nah I dunno =p
After closing the shop, after saying good bye I wanted to kiss her on the cheek but she kissed me on my lips, and went away.....
After awhile Kira called me, she told me that Lyvian been dating with...Ken?
I'm like WTH, it takes some time for me to digest, but compared to Ken..it is no wonder that she choosed him. So...what should I care now? Hahaha

-Sunday-

Actually wanted to watch movie after work, I went back home at 6. Then around 10 was going out halfway, then Kira called me to postpone to tomorrow because Candy wanna watch tomorrow. Kinda pissed by the way she talks to me, calling me to come again after I went back home. After that keep spamming my hp and house phone to apologize, seriously no need la, next time watch movie by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment